The Bealtaine Gathering 2019 - Now open for booking!
Age & Opportunity presents the Bealtaine Gathering 2019
Project Arts Centre, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
Weds 20th November, 10.30am - 5pm
Our annual networking day for event organisers, partners and supporters takes place this November. We especially hope that local Bealtaine organisers, groups and artists can come along, as well as those who work in libraries, arts offices or venues and are involved in running a Bealtaine programme. If you work in a care setting and are interested in organising Bealtaine events, please do join us too!
Overview of schedule
- Age Against the Machine: Anatomy of a Festival - David Slater, Artistic Director of Entelechy Arts, UK
- Making local connections – Melanie Scott, Arts Officer, Co. Tipperary
- Planning your event top tips – Iseult Byrne, CEO of Dublin City Culture Company
- How other countries do it - Farrell Curran – Director of Age of Creativity Festival, England
- Marketing your event top tips – Anne Kearney, Communications Manager, Age & Opportunity
- Open clinic – a chance to speak individually to our top tips givers about your own events
- Talkin' bout my generation – artists and participants speak about their experience working on intergenerational projects
- 2019 Bealtaine Evaluation findings & discussion – what you told us.
- The Home – Christopher Green, theatre maker (see this review of his recent immersive show The Home, set in a care setting)
For the full schedule for the day click HERE
For speakers biographies click HERE
Please note: change to booking system
This year we are doing things a little bit differently. In order to bring you a stimulating and inspiring event, with lunch and refreshments provided on site as part of your ticket, this year we are introducing a cover charge of €15 or €7 for concession tickets for unfunded organisations, artists, students and people 50 and over (who are not affiliated with an organisation).